|Wednesday, June 12th, 2013|
|Does anybody read this thing?
I haven't posted in awhile since it seems Furaffinity is a lot more active. Does anyone actually care if I post something here?
|Wednesday, November 14th, 2012|
|Reasons why Wreck It Ralph should have been a gorilla:
1. It's logical for people to not want a gorilla to sleep in the penthouse. Not letting a giant human sleep in your building is called "discrimination."
2. No one cares if a gorilla has big hands.
3. A game about a giant human smashing buildings makes no sense. He's not even green. A game about a giant gorilla smashing buildings is called Rampage.
4. A game about a little guy with a hammer facing a giant human doesn't exist. A little guy with a hammer facing a giant gorilla is called Donkey Kong.
5. A game about a guy doing a ground pound move makes no sense. Donkey Kong does the ground pound all the time.
6. No one cares if a gorilla gets to have a girlfriend its age at the end of the story. Since Ralph was human, it's kind of creepy for him to have an underage girlfriend. They should have at least made the princess transform into an adult when everything was back to normal in Candyland.
|Wednesday, October 24th, 2012|
I haven't posted here in awhile due to being offline and the problem of library computers not having ftp. I've still been posting things every week at Furaffinity (Under Mogwai_toejam)
|Wednesday, July 25th, 2012|
All right, so I've been apartment hunting for a few days now. An agent found me a place that's cheap, with some good deals, and that's pretty much the best thing I can say about it. But I want to get out of my parents' house, so I'm moving there.
I guess I might get internet sometime.
|Thursday, June 28th, 2012|
|Sunday, June 17th, 2012|
|Wednesday, May 23rd, 2012|
|Writer's Block: Star Trek
The other side of the black hole in the center of our galaxy, as long as it isn't hell. Either that, or I'd like to be on a rock near the Voyager to see where it got to.
|Thursday, May 17th, 2012|
|Sunday, May 13th, 2012|
Every Sunday evening, I fall into a pit of despair. Sad, unmotivated, feeling abandoned or unwanted by everyone, including God. Obsessed with pain from long in my past. Contemplation of suicide. It doesn't have to do with anything happening to me that day, except the fact I took one less Lithium pill than the night before. The next day comes, and I'm fine. It's like an underpass on a freeway. All I can do is force myself into a busy activity and wait for it to go. This is how it is with manic depression.
It's not me, it's a thing that takes over my mind, and turns my thoughts inward on the things of sadness. A thing that makes the world seem smaller, more me focused. Focused on the inadequacy, the injustice, the failure.
But it is a thing to be endured, something to wait through, like a line at the license bureau. It passes, and then you get on with your life.
People recommend books in support groups, but the ones they recommended to me spend too much time on the person's life story, which isn't the same as advice on how to get over it.
|Friday, May 11th, 2012|
|Thursday, May 10th, 2012|
|Thursday, April 26th, 2012|
|Wednesday, April 25th, 2012|
|Review of Barabec by Voltaire
This is a story about a Hindu who derived his reputation from driving nails and such into his body. A guy tells him that self mutilation isn't necessary for being a good Hindu, he tries giving it up for awhile, but then goes back to it at the end of the story, because he's prideful. I guess it would be witty and enjoyable if I believed in that religion.
|Monday, April 16th, 2012|